Abyss Diana TC
They say three's a charm. Meet Diana TC, the latest version in the evolution of the world's thinnest boutique planar headphone by ABYSS.
This latest Diana TC headphone pushes technology from our award winning flagship AB-1266 Phi TC into a thin lightweight form factor for amazing world-class dynamics, resolution, and refinement to sound never before heard in such a compact package. As with any ABYSS, Diana TC is quite capable of playing any genre of music to an extreme level of enjoyment, limited only by the electronics and recording.
'Bigger on the Inside' best describes her huge sound, bass depth and speed second only to her big brother, wide soundstage with impeccable tonal balance, voices so real you feel they are with you. Diana TC plays her heart out for you every time you wear her.
- We CNC machine and finish all aluminum frame components, produce our own planer speaker drivers, and skillfully assemble with US made stainless steel hardware, all within our own facility in Buffalo, New York, USA
- The thinnest boutique headphone in the world sculpted from aircraft grade aluminum for incredible strength
- Sporty high quality leather headband with soft Alcantara®
- High-tech ceramic polymer finish has her looking good
- The latest 2021 generation Diana ear pads made in-house by ABYSS with soft foams and a 'pillow top' adapt to the shape of your head over time for long-term comfort with minimal clamping force
- Large 63 mm patented TC planar drivers with ultra-low mass diaphragm for extremely fast bass impact and subtle lifelike details to music
- Fibonacci side hole pattern enhanced for the new TC speaker driver properly tunes the sound while following the flow of nature
- EMotion headband magnetically adjusts and contours your head for a comfortable fit
- Comes in a Titanium Gray or Dark Bronze colors
- Dual zipper made in USA canvas carry case with leather accents and accessory pockets for easy travel
- Weight 390 grams
- Includes cable by JPS Labs, length 1.5 meter/5 FT, with choice of 3.5 mm, 2.5 mm balanced, 4 pin XLR or 4.4 mm balanced plug (Additional cables may be purchased separately)