Acoustune HS2000MX Earphone
In recent years, Japan Acoustune has launched many headphones with its signature double-layer metal casing, the new flagship headphones HS 2000 MX, can be said to be the new peak of HS series, a new structure with the traditional Japanese "victory color" casing. The beryllium beryllium beryllium top membrane is made in Japan, with the signature Myrinx medical grade material diaphragm, bringing the unique tight and bright sound of metal material to the new headphones.
The first chamber is also made of Duralumin, an unprecedented material commonly used in aircraft production. Duralumin has a higher strength ratio than ordinary aluminum its density and strength are conducive to high and low frequency extension, and together with the Myrinx Composite unit, the overall sound is more balanced. The outer cavity is made of CNC aluminum and stainless steel anodized aluminum alloy to enhance the suppression of the negative effects of resonance on the sound.
- Earphone type: In-Ear Monitor Earphone IEM
- Unit: 10mm Japanese beryllium film dome Myrinx Composite dynamic ring
- Material: CNC aluminum and stainless steel anodized aluminum alloy shell + Duralumin (Duralumin) alloy cavity
- Frequency response: 10Hz to 30kHz
- Sensitivity: 110dB/mW
- Impedance: 24Ω
- Cable: 16-cell silver-plated OFC cable mixed with very fine OFC cable hybrid headphone cable, 3.5mm plug (this item comes with 1 cable ONLY)