ATH M50x BT Bluetooth Headphone
The ATH-M50xBT harnesses the legendary M50x studio sound for an exhilarating wireless listening experience, with exceptional clarity and deep, accurate bass response.
Utilizing Bluetooth wireless technology and 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare-earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils, the ATH-M50xBT brings the coveted sonic signature of M50x to a wireless, on-the-go design.
Tech SpecsTypeClosed-back dynamicDriver Diameter45 mmMagnetRare earthVoice CoilCCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)Frequency Response15 - 28,000 HzSensitivity99 dB/mWImpedance38 ohmsBatteryDC3.7 V lithium polymer batteryBattery LifeApprox. 40 hours continuous useCharging TimeApprox. 7 hours (for 0-100% charge)
Depending on environmental conditionsWeight310 g (10.9 oz), without cable and connectorBluetooth Version5.0Maximum RangeLine of sight - approx. 10 m (33')Compatible Bluetooth ProfilesA2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSPSupport CodecQualcomm® aptX, AAC, SBCAccessories Included1.0' (30 cm) USB charging cable, detachable 3.9' (1.2 m) cable with 3.5 mm (1/8") gold-plated stereo mini-plug (L-shaped), protective pouch
- Wireless, on-the-go design delivers the same critically acclaimed sonic performance as the original ATH-M50x professional studio headphones
- Touch control provides convenient access to voice assist
- Mic and button controls built into the earcup allow for easy handling of calls, music playback and volume adjustment
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers deliver exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Over-ear design for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material for long-lasting durability and comfort
- Up to 40 hours of continuous use on a full charge
- Compatible with aptX and AAC codecs