ATH WS990BT Bluetooth Headphone
The ATH-WS990BT wireless over-ear headphones combine exclusive 53 mm Deep Motion Drivers with large, high-flux magnetic circuitry and Bluetooth technology to deliver vibrant full-range wireless audio with invigorating bass.
The powerful magnetic force of the circuitry results in dynamic, well-tailored diaphragm response to reproduce deep, clear low frequencies and detailed mid-to-high frequencies. The sound is further enhanced by the exclusive dual-layer, memory-foam earpads, comprised of a firm internal layer and a soft outer layer, that provide excellent sound isolation and comfort.
The headphones can even reproduce Hi-Res Audio when used with the included 1.2 m (3. 9') audio cable.
Type Dynamic Driver Diameter 53 mm Frequency Response 5 – 40,000 Hz Sensitivity 107 dB/mW, when using noise-cancelling*
101 dB/mW, when not using noise-cancelling*
Impedance 150 ohms, when using noise-cancelling*
30 ohms, when not using noise-cancelling*
Battery DC3.7 V lithium polymer rechargeable battery Battery Life Max. 25 hours (when using Bluetooth and noise-cancellation)**
Max. 30 hours (when using Bluetooth only)**
Max. 35 hours (with using noise-cancelling only)**
Max. 1,000 hours (standby)**
Charging Time: Approx. 5 hours (for 0-100% charge)**
Weight 300 g (10.6 oz) Cable 1.2 m (3.9') Connector 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug, L-type Accessories Included 30 cm (1.0') USB charging cable, pouch Type (Microphone) Condenser Sensitivity (Microphone) -44 dB (1V/Pa at 1 kHz) Frequency Response (Microphone) 50 – 4,000 Hz Polar Pattern (Microphone) Omnidirectional
Communication System: Bluetooth Version 4.1
Output: Bluetooth Specification Power Class 2
Maximum Communication Range: Line of sight - approx. 10 m (33')
Compatible Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
Support Codec: aptX, AAC, SBC
*When using a wired connection.
**The above figures depend on operating conditions.
FeaturesUS$249.00Quantity:Shipping to U.S. 50 States
- Q & A
- Bluetooth wireless technology with mic and controls built into the earcup for answering/ending calls, controlling music & video playback and adjusting volume on connected devices
- Supports aptX® sound-improvement technology for high-quality audio performance over a Bluetooth transmission
- Active noise-cancelling technology reduces environmental noise
- Hear-through function allows voices (e.g., announcements at train/bus stations and airports; conversations) to be heard through the headphones
- Internal battery provides up to 30 hours of continuous wireless use (1,000 hours on standby) on a full charge
- 53 mm Deep Motion Drivers provide extremely rich, high-fidelity bass sound
- Exclusive dual-layer, memory-foam earpads, consisting of a firm internal layer and a soft outer layer, provide increased isolation
- Large, high-flux magnetic circuit provides wireless audio reproduction with deep bass and amazing resolution.
- Aluminum housings reduce unwanted resonance
- Included 1.2 m (3.9') cable with 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug provides a wired connection when wireless operation is prohibited (e.g., in airplanes or hospitals), when battery power is low, or when Hi-Res Audio is desired
- Includes 30 cm (1.0') USB charging cable and carrying pouch
- Fold-flat design for easy storage