Cayin N6ii Ti
The N6ii-Ti chassis is CNC from a solid piece of Titanium, we use Grade 2 Titanium which is the “workhorse” of the commercially pure titanium industry and is widely used in Medical and Marine industries. Titanium is roughly 30% stronger than Steel but nearly 50% lighter. However Aluminium is lighter than Titanium, that's why the N6ii-Ti is weighted at ~390g, roughly 100g heavier then the original N6ii.
Due to Titanium's weight, strength and high corrosion resistance property, it is an ideal material for chassis of expensive and delicate equipment. The circuitry and electronic components of the two N6ii are identical, and they run on the same set of hardware, their only different is replacing the aluminium chassis with Titanium chassis.
- N6ii-Ti (Titanium Limited Edition) - Grade 2 Titanium CNC chassis
- Pre-install 24Bit Discrete R01 R-2R Audio Motherboard
- Digital Audio Bridge and Oversampling Interpolation Filter
- 24-Bit Discrete R-2R DAC Resistive Ladder Network
- High-quality Low Nopise High Current LDO
- Supports up to PCM 32Bit/384kHz or DSD256 decoding