- 【HIGH PERFORMANCE】The 6 Knowles BA drivers per ear, together with the carefully-designed 4-way crossover and low-frequency ultra-long sound tube, completely covers the entire audible frequency range with a sound that will take your breath away.
- 【More lifelike sound】The FA9 marks the first time FiiO has employed Knowles EJ balanced armature drivers, commonly used among high-end IEMs. FiiO and Knowles collaborated to come up with the custom EJ-33877 driver for use in the FA9 for excellent mid-frequency performance with hauntingly realistic vocals.
- 【80.6mm ultra-long sound tube】The FA9 employs a specially-designed, ultra-long sound tube 80.6mm in length. The sound tube acts as a low-pass filter that effectively filters out unneeded extra mids and highs from the drivers to ensure a seamless frequency response. The sound tube also ensures the mid-bass is smooth and clean while enhances bass texture in general.
- 【3 sound adjustment switches, 8 possible sounds】The FA9’s use of electronic crossover technology allows you to tune the sound to exactly the way you want with 3 sound adjustment switches. The impedance, bass, mids and treble adjustment depends on what music you are listening or what your preferences are!
- 【REMOVABLE CABLE】Detachable MMCX design including a 3.5mm-terminated cable made of 8-strand monocrystalline silver-plated copper cable gives better audio transmission performance under the naturally-occurring yet adverse skin effect. What this means for actual listening are improved bass and mids, as well as more coherency between all audio frequencies.
6 Knowles BA driver custom setup
- Higher/ultra-high frequencies: handled by the SWFK-31376 driver that blends extreme resolution with rich sound
- Mid-frequencies: EJ-33877 custom driver collaboratively created by FiiO and Knowles, with powerful mids that give lush vocals
- Lower frequencies: HODVTEC-31618 driver, with 2 woofers that produce dynamic and authoritative bass
Custom Knowles EJ BA driver
The FA9 marks the first time FiiO has employed Knowles EJ balanced armature drivers, commonly used among high-end IEMs. FiiO and Knowles collaborated to come up with the custom EJ-33877 driver for use in the FA9 for excellent mid-frequency performance with hauntingly realistic vocals.
80.6mm ultra-long sound tube
The sound tube acts as a low-pass filter that effectively filters out unneeded extra mids and highs from the drivers to ensure a seamless frequency response. The sound tube also ensures the mid-bass is smooth and clean while enhances bass texture in general.
3 sound adjustment switches 8 possible sounds
- · S1 switch on: lower impedance and higher sensitivity, making the FA9 easier to drive
- · S1 switch off: higher impedance for a more clean and natural sound, with a darker background and lower audible noise from the source
- · S2 switch on: treble boost, perfect for those seeking more highs and for rock music
- · S2 switch off: treble normal for more balanced tuning, suitable for most types of music
- · S3 switch on: reduced bass and increased mids, useful when listening to human voices and musical instruments
- · S3 switch off: increased bass and reduced mids, good when listening to classical and orchestral music
The four-way crossover design has been applied so that each driver works perfectly in harmony with each other for seamlessly coherent low, middle, high, and ultra-high frequencies. With dynamic bass, crystal clear yet lush vocals, and extremely detailed yet pleasant treble, the FA9 will get you excited about your music again.
4th generation DLP 3D printing
Now in its 4th generation, the printing accuracy, efficiency, and curing uniformity have been significantly improved from the past iterations of DLP 3D printing. This allows the FA9 to have an extremely precise and robust structure that is fully optimized for audio that is difficult to achieve with traditional manufacturing methods.
8 strands of pure audio cable
The included 8-strand monocrystalline silver-plated copper cable gives you excellent sound quality out of the box, so you don’t have to worry about upgrading to a better cable.
Hi-Res Audio certified
The FA9 is certified by the Japan Audio Society to be capable of bringing you “Hi-Res Audio” with quality far beyond those of CDs.
HB3 leather case, 15 pairs of ear tips (balanced sound*3, enhanced bass*3, enhanced vocals*3, Spinfit*3, foam*2, double-flanged*1), SK-01 magnetic cable organizer, brush