FiiO K9 Pro Desktop Headphone DAC Amplifier
- The K9 Pro headphone DAC is equipped with the legendary AKM AK4499, renowned in the audio industry for its exceptional performance and unparalleled decoding capabilities, supporting up to 384 kHz and native DSD256 audio. And given its current scarcity, it is definitely a chip many are eager to experience.
- The THX AAA 788+ chips used in the K9 Pro desktop DAC provide exemplary details and dynamics no matter if you are using low or high-impedance headphones. The K9 Pro can output up to 46Vpp transients when driving high-impedance loads, and up to an undistorted 2W* when pushing low-impedance loads. Compared to the original, the output power of the K9 Pro has increased by more than 50% with higher heat dissipation efficiency.
- The K9 Pro amplifier supports the unfolding of MQA tracks, allowing you to listen to high-resolution audio files that are not only reasonably sized, but also retain master-level sound quality that brings you directly into the recording studio.
- The K9 Pro headphone amps employs the Qualcomm QCC5124 to handle Bluetooth duties, with support for formats such as LDAC, aptX HD and aptX Adaptive. This chip ensures that Bluetooth connections are both reliable and quick, satisfying both the low latency needs for games/videos and the high bitrate necessary for high resolution audio. Bluetooth format support: AAC/SBC/aptX/aptX LL/aptX HD/LDAC/aptX adaptive
- ①Front: XLR 4-pin, 4.4mm balanced, 6.35mm single-ended headphone outputs ;②Rear: 4.4mm balanced Line In; coaxial, optical, RCA, XLR out; for more convenient connections to external amps and speakers; ③Side: USB Type-C port, for your player, mobile phone,PC.