High quality wireless audio made possible with the Qualcomm CSR8645
The μBTR brings the premium Qualcomm CSR8645 Bluetooth chip to the affordable device segment for the first time ever! The CSR8645 allows the μBTR to support Bluetooth 4.1 as well as the aptX, SBC, and AAC audio codecs for high-fidelity wireless audio, up to a distance of 10 meters.
One touch to pair with NFC
With the μBTR’s NFC (near-field communication) functionality, simply pair over Bluetooth with just one touch between the devices, saving you the hassle of having to go through the formal pairing process.
*The Bluetooth device to be paired to must also support NFC. Both Bluetooth and NFC must be turned on at the same time to use this functionality.
Listen with the μBTR continuously for a long 9 hours with its 120mAh battery, and then spend just 1 hour to top the battery off and do it all over again. The Type-C symmetrical connector ensures that you can just easily use any modern charger you may have laying around.
Charge for 1 hour, listen for 9 hours USB Type-C symmetrical connector
*The above numbers are based on specified test conditions. Battery life will vary depending on exact usage and playback volume.
*After being paired with an iOS device, it is possible to check the μBTR’s battery levels through a widget on the paired device
All it takes to connect is one click
How do you get back to your music over Bluetooth after disconnecting? Simply just press the main key once to easily connect and disconnect.
360 degrees of beautiful minimalist design
The μBTR is minimalism distilled to its essence. The highly polished body combined with the use of transparent materials gives the μBTR a simple yet beautiful look that’s delightful to touch. The lustrous pearl white color is also sure to attract some stares in your direction.
Weighing only 12.5g and measuring only 5.5cm long (about the size of your pinky finger), the μBTR is extremely easy to have on you wherever you go – especially with the handy included elastic clips and lanyards.
A tiny piece of craftsmanship for you to carry
May your assistant be of service?
Recognizing that AI is the future, the μBTR allow easy access to voice assistants including Siri with just a double-click of the main button.
The μBTR’s indicator light changes between red and blue to let you know immediately with a glance what is going on.
- Model Name/Number μBTR
- Color Available White、Black
- Weight About 13 g (incl. battery)
- Dimensions About 55*19*9.1mm (exclusive of back clip)
- Audio Input Bluetooth connection (Bluetooth 4.1 supported)
- Bluetooth Codec Supporting SBC, aptX, AAC
- NFC : Supported
- MIC Function : Supported
- Headphone Output : 3.5 mm stereo jack
- USB Port : Type C USB
- Volume Control : Side buttons
- Charging Indication : Yes (Red light flashes when powered off and goes off after charging completed)
- Charging Time : ≤1 h（DC 5V 500mA）
- Power Input : Recommend DC5V, 500mA
- Battery Capacity : 120 mAh
- Drive Ability : 16, 32 Ω (recommended)
- Output Power : ≥20mW (16 Ω/THD＜1%) ≥ 10mW（32Ω/THD＜1%）
- Frequency Response : 20～20kHz（aptX connection)
- THD+N : ＜0.05%(1 kHz, aptX connection)
- Output Impedance : ＜0.3 Ω（32Ω loaded）
- SNR : ≥95dB (A-weighted)
- Crosstalk : ≥ 78 dB（32Ω loaded）
- Bluetooth Chip : CSR8645
- Accessories : Type C USB charging cable*1, Quick Start Guide*1, Warranty Card*1
- Battery Life & Test Conditions (The test result is based on specified test conditions and just for referrence)
- Battery Life : About 9 h (tested with iPhone)
- Bluetooth Transmitter : iPohne (AAC)
- Connected Headphones : M3 open earbuds (27 Ω)
- Volume The volume on iPhone is set to maximum;the volume on uBTR is set to minimum firstly, then press volume "+" button 5 times.