HIFIMAN Edition XS
- A Major Upgrade of the Popular Edition X: The new Edition XS expands on its predecessor’s achievements with several essential upgrades. Featuring Stealth Magnet Technology and the company’s NEO supernano Diaphragm, the Edition XS produces a wide, natural soundstage that puts the listener in the best seat in the house. Edition XS from HIFIMAN brings the depth and range of well-recorded music to an affordably priced headphone.
- Acoustically Invisible Stealth Magnet: Unlike the sound waves created by a conventional magnet, the special shape of Stealth Magnets enables the waves to pass through the magnets without generating interference. HIFIMAN’s advanced magnet design is acoustically transparent, dramatically reducing wave diffraction turbulence that degrades the integrity of the sound waves. The reduced distortion yields pure sonic output that is accurate and full-range.
- HIFIMAN’s NEO “supernano” Diaphragm (NsD): The new NsD is 75% thinner than previous designs, resulting in fast response and detailed imaging with lush, full range sonics.
- The Headband: The light weight, ergonomically accurate offers maximum comfort for hours of listening pleasure. The exterior is refined matte black material, and the interior features high-grade memory foam for the most comfortable fit and elasticity. The headphone’s structural design supports overall durability that retains its comfortable fit for years of enjoyment.
- The Cable: HIFIMAN’s new 3.5mm sockets are similar to those found on most common audio devices. The supplied 3.5mm cable is user changeable and replaceable.