Ikko OH-1 Earphone
Lightweight all metal cavity
- Ergonomic design based on auricle big data
- Only 6 grams on one side, creating a unique sense of comfort
Dual titanium driver
- Knowles 33518 supply comfortable high frequency and ultra high frequency
- 10mm polymer titanium diaphragm dynamic to create the transient and dynamic
- Balanced Armature: Knowles 33518
- Dynamic driver: 10mm polymer composite titanium-plated diaphragm dynamic driver
- Frequency range:20-40kHZ
- Cable length:1.2m
- Connector；2-pin 0.78mm
- Cable type:4 strands of 8 high-purity oxygen-free copper-plated 5n silver-plated
Aviation grade alloy acoustic cavity
- It is made of advanced lightweight alloy to ensure the hardness of the cavity and better control the weight of the earphone. Combined with the acoustic driver design of the dual titanium driver, the internal harmonic resonance distortion is reduced, and the sound is more delicate and natural.
- Knowles 33518 balanced armature and 10mm polymer composite titanium-plated diaphragm dynamic such as piano black and white double-key like a heavenly match, so that the sound shows a natural dynamic, low-frequency fullness without loss of elasticity, high-frequency transparent natural, sound delicate and elegant .
Ergonomic wearing design
- Based on rigorous ergonomic design principles and massive simulation of wearing test data, ikko finally designs the best cavity shape for the ear canal and even the entire auricle, while weighing only 6 grams on one side, making it comfortable to wear and External noise isolation is at the leading level in the industry.