Topping NX7 Portable Amplifier
- The new NFCA amplifier circuit is specifically designed for portable amplifiers. The low idle power consumption allows for extended battery life. This is done while having 0.00007% THD+N and 135dB SNR. It's powerful and clean enough for power-hungry full-sized headphones and sensitive IEMs.
- The NX7 can output 180mW of high power under a load of 300 ohms, and with the help of 3 step gain setting, the small body can easily beat the full-sized headphones. It is worth mentioning that even when the output is 200mW, the load distortion is only 0.00008%.
- The low gain of NX7 is -13.8dB. When used with high-sensitivity in-ear headphones, there will be almost no trouble of potentiometer bias in the comfortable volume range. You will no longer need to worry about the embarrassment of the volume the setting of high-sensitivity in-ear headphones.
- The background noise of NX7 is only <0.3uV, which is inaudible and as quiet as the deep ocean. 50mV SNR is 104dB.
- Compatible with 3.5mm headphones and 4.4mm plug headphones